Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jung- CP10

I met up with Adel at Starbucks on Wednesday. He is going to visit his brother in Pennsylvania for a little bit when this summer session ends, so he was very excited. As usual, Adel talked about getting a master’s degree and he has been sending his paper work to different places to get it translated into English and getting ready to apply to grad school. Adel still hasn’t taken TOEFL yet so I suggested him to get TOEFL practice books to practice or go to the TOEFL after class at CIES so he can get himself prepared for the TOEFL exams. He said he gets too tired at the end of the school day so he can’t attend TOEFL workshop but he is planning to get a TOEFL book so he can start preparing for it. We didn’t really hang out for that long since it was getting late and I made a plans to go meet up with my friends for a movie. I had a lot of fun working with Adel over the past few weeks. I really enjoyed being able to share different aspects of our lives and culture together. It’s been a lot of fun getting to know him and it’s sad that I probably won’t see him again because I won’t be returning back to Tallahassee. I wish him nothing but the best and hopefully we will still keep in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment