Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jung - TP12

I met up with Jaeyeon for lunch before I left Tallahassee [Aug. 5th]. I had to go back home and she also had other plans, so we just decided to use this time to say good bye to each other since I probably won’t see her again unless I come visit Tallahassee. I asked her what her plans are for the summer break and she is planning on either going to the Grand Canyon or Niagara Falls. I thought she was going with a group of friends, but nope, she is going there alone. I shared what my plan is going to be once I get done with this TEFL program, how I’m still waiting for a job interview and I’m also applying at more places where I can use my degree in. Overall, my experience with Jaeyeon as a tutoring partner has been great. I’ve learned more Korean cultures that I was not familiar with and hopefully I’ve been able to help her as well. I look forward to keeping in touch with her and hopefully she will get into FSU and pursue her B.S. degree. I asked her to contact me whenever she visits Panama City, I would gladly show her around and tell her where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment