Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jung - TP10

On Tuesday night, we went to What?Cafe for Katie’s farewell going away get together. What?Cafe is a boba milk tea place that is located on Monroe St. and Martin Luther King Blvd. I explained a few things on the menu since she wasn’t familiar with certain things, like taro or honeydew. I had hard time explaining taro because I didn’t know anything else about it except it is a root. I already had ordered a taro milk tea so I just showed it to her said this is taro milk tea and taro is some kind of root. Since the drink color was purple and I said a root, she thought it was a purple potatoes but I quickly said no it is not a purple potato it is a root. But anyways, she got regular boba milk tea and I asked her if there was any difference between the one that she is trying right now and one back in China. She said they are bit different with taste and they serve it hot/warm in China unlike here where they serve it cold with bit ice in it. But she said overall it was a okay…which I agree, because I tried better ones in other places. She really liked What?cafe because it was laid back place to chill and hang out with her friends. She is getting her car soon so hopefully she will come back here with her friends and get some boba milk tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment