Monday, July 18, 2011

Camille-CP5

Following the day of hookah, I met up with Abdullah in CIES where he appeared much more comfortable. We made plans for the cookout I will be hosting at my house (you all are invited) and we discussed different sort of cooking methods and foods between our two cultures. He then informed me how him and his friends will have to bring their own meat because they buy it from the mosque, again I am learning something new everyday. We also discussed how he is learning to play the guitar and I am pushing for him to be in the talent show, perhaps Carlos will play the guitar and I will sing so he won't be so nervous. Every time I meet with Abdullah I find him more responsive than the previous session, I know I will be reaching a breakthrough point at some time.. I just hope it comes soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on that breakthrough point; I'm still working with one of my TPs on that. He still can be a bit shy, too.

    ReplyDelete