Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jung- CP8

Adel and I met up at the Starbucks in Stroz library. He said he went to watch a movie called “Bad Teacher” over the weekend with his friend, but he doesn’t remember anything because he ended up falling asleep during the movie. I laughed and told him that I tend to fall asleep every time I go watch movies. I told him I went canoeing with my friends over the weekend and about how much fun I had, but that I was in such pain the following day. He seemed really interested about canoeing and said he would like to go canoe one day. I mentioned the FSU Reservation and that as long as he brings his FSU ID with him, most of renting stuff is free for the first hour and then about $3 per hour thereafter. I showed him the FSU Reservation website and also sent him a link to the website so he can check it out with his friends later.

I told him that I'm planning on going to horseback riding with my friends soon. He shared his experience of riding horses back in Saudi Arabia and how he had ridden on a camel before. Then he mentioned how camel milk is pretty tasty, good for health, and that he prefers camel milk over cow milk. I know it’s pretty random! But it was a pretty interesting fact. We are meeting up again tomorrow and I wonder what other random things I’m going to find out and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment