Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jung- CP 5

After observing Mrs. Maria's class on Tuesday, I went to the lounge because I thought I was supposed to meet up with someone but no one was there waiting for me. But I ended up sitting with Nic, Dongseuk, and Anna and chatted with them. Dongseuk and I didn't get a chance to meet up last week due to our busy schedule so it was good to catch up with him. Since our last meeting, he had gotten a girlfriend, Anna, he seems really happy, and went to New Orleans with his friends over the weekend. Anna suggested that we should play a game, and she suggested “Truth or Dare”. Everyone who heard what Anna said laughed except Dongseuk, who never heard of “Truth or Dare”. Nic and I explained what the game is about, but Dongseuk still didn't get the whole point behind it because we kept it g-rated. I guess we lost Dongseuk’s interest because he often talked to his other friends who were sitting in different table. We are meeting again next Thursday; hope it will be a better turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment