Sunday, July 10, 2011

Francis- CP 5

I had lunch with Jee Eun today. We were joined by her husband, their son, Jamie, Jamie's CV, An, and An's boyfriend. We went to a restaurant called Far Eat Cuisine. They had Thai, Chinese and Vietnamese food. I got a Vietnamese dish called Pho soup. It was delicious. It was the first time I used chop sticks with soup. We talked about many things including all kinds of Asian foods and American food. After lunch we went to the mall. It was not my intention to go to the mall but as of now, Jee Eun and I's sessions have been at the mall. It was just Jamie, An, Jee Eun, and I. We went on a search for face masks and a watch battery replacement place for An. Throughout our walk around the mall and stores we talked about clothes and prices in Korea and Taiwan, were An is from, compared to the US. We made plan's to go to the Korean BBQ place nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment