Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jung- CP 3

On Wednesday, after meeting up with my tutee, I met up with another conversation partner, DongSeok. I have actually met him before because he is the roommate of my cousin but this was our first time we actually held a conversation. During our conversation, he seems to be focusing on his pronunciation and grammar. For example, when he said a word wrong, he repeated it a couple of times until he got it right. There were certain words he didn’t fully understand even with the explanation. So I ended up explaining in Korean and he said it was nice that I could actually speak and understand because it really helped him nail the word down. We haven’t decided when we are meeting up again because I don’t know what my schedule is going to be like this week. But he was being generous and told me to text him when I get back in town. I also asked him what he would like to do for our next meeting and he said whatever is fine, so I guess I will have something to think about until our next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment