Monday, July 4, 2011

Francis- CP 2

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I met with both of my conversation partners at different times. I met with Jee Eun at the mall. We walked around. The first store we went into was Forever 21. I learned from Jee Eun that Forever 21 was created by a Korean. The brand was first established here but it is now popular in Korea as well and that fashion from the store reflects current Korean fashion. I thought that was very cool. We talked about what clothes we like. We both agreed that comfort is most important and that heels are a bit daunting. There were some new vocabulary words that came up. I explained what sequins were and that to describe something with them we used "sequined." We also talked about Korea and Korean food. We agreed to go to a Korean barbecue place next weekend. Jee Eun is such a kind person. I really enjoy hanging out with her. I have to thank CIES for that. I probably would have never met her or any of my other partners if it weren't for this program and they all are very nice and interesting people.

1 comment: