Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Francis- CP 3

I met with my second CP Sunday night as well. This was the first time I met with Dary. It was fun. We met at Cafe Sheesha and stayed there smoking hooka for a couple of hours. We share a love for movies. I promised I would watch Alien so I'll try to do that sometime soon. We also talked about the differences between American culture and the culture he comes from. We talked a lot about the expectations his culture--he's from Kuwait--has for women. He says that there has been considerable progress. He hangs out with guys and girls alike but it's still something new for his generation. I learned that he grew up wanting to be a professional soccer player but had to give up those plans after a series of injuries. We had to agree to disagree after we found out that we are fans of rival soccer teams in Spain. I'm a fan of Barcelona. Dhari is a Real Madrid fan.

1 comment: